Sen. Sanders makes his opening statement arguing that poverty is often a death sentence in the United States.
- $70 Million in LIHEAP Funds Released; Fuel deliveries to Begin November 9th
- Community Action Convenes in Mystic; Bob Woodson, Khalilah Brown-Dean to attend
- Cafca Announces Kick-Off Of Statewide SSBG Case Management Program
- $72 Million in LIHEAP Funds Released: Oil Deliveries to Begin November 10th
- Governor Malloy proclaims May 27, 2015 as Community Action Day; Community Action Agencies hold event at LOB concourse