Connecticut's Community Action leaders were featured on WNPR's "Where We Live" show with John Dankosky today to discuss the War On Poverty. Panelists included Dr. James H. Gatling, Ph.D, President/CEO, New Opportunities, Inc., Chair of CAFCA; Amos Smith, President/CEO, Community Action Agency of New Haven, Vice Chair, CAFCA, and President, New England Community Action Partnership; and, David Morgan, Vice President, TEAM, Inc., President, Connecticut Head Start Association.
- $70 Million in LIHEAP Funds Released; Fuel deliveries to Begin November 9th
- Community Action Convenes in Mystic; Bob Woodson, Khalilah Brown-Dean to attend
- Cafca Announces Kick-Off Of Statewide SSBG Case Management Program
- $72 Million in LIHEAP Funds Released: Oil Deliveries to Begin November 10th
- Governor Malloy proclaims May 27, 2015 as Community Action Day; Community Action Agencies hold event at LOB concourse